關注得StealJobs 相信都是俱有強烈進步欲望的讀者，有鑒於此StealJobs 從來都是勇於揭秘各行業規則。
本篇綜合 “會計金融行業” 面試題目（Open Questions）即是一些沒有特定答案的題目，實行一次面試Hints大放送！有志入行會計金融行業的絕對不行錯過（手比“拇指”）。
Open Questions 大致分為以下 5 類:
〖1〗 Career objective – why do you apply for this position ？
- 1) Why do you apply for this position?
- 2) Why are you interested in Dow?
- 3) Please tell us any of your main achievements that differentiates you from other applicants.
- 4) Please describe your career objectives and what you have done to achieve them.
〖2〗Social / extra-curricular activities
- 1) 親自策劃的活動中,成功實施的案例。
- 2) Please briefly describe what kind of leadership/position/organization that you have experienced.
〖3〗Specific scenarios / past experience
- 1) Please describe an occasion where you met with real difficulties. How did you overcome it?
- 2) Please briefly describe a difficult or complex problem you have faced and how you approached and solved the problem.
- 1) Please give us a brief summary of your current recreational and leisure activities,including sports and hobbies.
- 1) How do you define success?
1)What makes you suited to a role in wealth management?
2)In your opinion, what differentiates Barclays Wealth from its competitors?
3)Describe a recent development in the wealth management industry. What implications might this development have for Barclays Wealth?
1)Which qualities & skills do you possess that make you suited to the role to which you have applied?
2)From the research that you have done on our industry, how does Barclays Capital differentiate itself from our competitors?
3)Describe a recent development in the Investment Banking industry. What implications might this development have for the division to which you have applied?
1) How do you handle a project ?
2) Do you prefer team work or working alone, and why?
1) Please give a brief summary of your current recreational and leisure activities, including sports and hobbies.
2）What clubs and societies are you a member of and in what capacity?
3) What factors have influenced your career choice?
4) Outline your career ambitions and objectives.
Employers or publishers who object to the above content please read SJ Community Guidelines and contact us via email or Facebook message. The above content is mere opinion of the submitter(s), not facts, not from an official source, and might be inaccurate.