Requisition No. 64318
Location: Hong Kong
Bloomberg software engineers develop impactful solutions to complex, real-world problems. This is no different for our interns. Engineering interns take ownership of their projects under the mentorship of full-time software engineers. We are looking for top computer science students who are passionate about technology and eager to learn in our high energy, fast-paced environment.
As an intern in the Market Data Feeds team you’ll gain a deeper understanding of technology and finance and you’ll be involved in all aspects of the development life cycle, from requirements planning and implementation design through to development, QA, release and troubleshooting. Our team develops feed handlers for the most important financial data sources from all over the world. As the foundation of Bloomberg’s data infrastructure, we help drive the decision making of the most influential participants in the financial markets.
We’ll trust you to:
- Take ownership of projects under the guidance of your mentor
- Be a collaborative member of your team
- Have a deep understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Be an excellent problem solver
You’ll need to:
- Have programming experience in C, C++, Java or Python
- Be working towards a degree in Computer Science
- Be penultimate year students who are available for 10-weeks between June and August 2018
- Be legally authorized to work full-time in Hong Kong and will not require visa sponsorship
We are extremely proud of our diverse and open culture, and value diversity of thought and perspective in every form. We’re looking for engineers with a passion for writing reusable, efficient solutions to complex problems, who can keep an open mind and adapt to an ever-changing market landscape, collaborate and work effectively on small teams, and want to develop software that impacts thousands of power users around the world. If this sounds like you, please apply below!
Also on SJ: Bloomberg Global Data Analyst Salary 收入
Worked here? Leave your review today!
Get notified with more job opportunities and events
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers.bloomberg.com/job/detail/64318 →