Website Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu 德勤香港
Requisition code: CN144283
Location: Hong Kong
About Financial Advisory
Financial Advisory (FA) practice of Deloitte China provides strategic and financial advisory services to clients throughout all phases of the economic cycle. FA comprises several distinct but related global service lines whose shared principal objective is the creation and enhancement of shareholder and stakeholder value. We are dedicated to providing clients with a full range of services, including:
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate Finance Advisory Services provide Strategic corporate advisory services for corporate finance transactions, ranging from M&A strategy and advisory, capital raising to business disposals.
- M&A Transaction Services assist financial and corporate investors in assessing investment opportunities and providing professional advisory services to support them in making effective and timely business and investment decisions concerning their outbound, inbound or domestic M&A transactions.
- Valuation and Modeling Services guide and advise clients on valuation methodologies and provide valuation advisory services relating to business interests. These include intellectual property, intangible assets, common and preferred stock and other securities, partnership interests, employee stock option plans (ESOPs), private debt instruments, options, warrants, and other derivative products relevant to our clients.
- Deloitte Forensic Services assist organizations in managing forensic issues and focus on outcomes that address reputation protection, asset recovery and prevention.
- Restructuring Services assist financial and corporate investors in assessing investment opportunities and providing professional advisory services to support them in making effective and timely business and investment decisions concerning their outbound, inbound or domestic M&A transactions.
Other Advisory Services
- Infrastructure and Capital Project Advisory Services provide services range from developing the underlying commercial structure, building the financial model to managing the financing process.
- Real Estate Advisory Services provide tailored, collaborated financial advisory services for real estate clients ranging from strategy advisory, cross-border advisory, capital and debt market advisory to divestiture.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Conduct industry research, research on specific business or accounting issues;
- Execute fieldwork of due diligence, including performing financial and business analyses;
- Execute financial modeling and business valuation analyses;
- Work closely with local and international colleagues as well as external professional advisors, including tax advisors, lawyers and industry experts;
- Identify deal issues and assist in providing suggestions for solutions;
- Prepare high quality reports and deliverables;
- Work under supervision of and report to Associate Directors or Managers;
- Assist Partners, Directors and Associate Directors in developing local and international business opportunities by preparing pitching and proposal materials.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Management or MBA;
- Pass QP examinations of HKICPA or equivalent qualifications;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in transaction services and/or audit;
- Experienced in dealing with and managing international and domestic clients including Mainland Chinese clients;
- Excellent financial and business analytical skills;
- Possess good business sense and awareness of commercial and economic issues;
- Exposure to IPO, Special Audit and due diligence would be an advantage;
- Organized and self-motivated, good team player with ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure;
- Willing to take on challenges and responsibilities;
- A strong command of Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese) and writing skills;
- Willingness to travel is a must (occasionally with short notice).
Also on SJ: Deloitte 德勤 Senior Associate Salary 收入
Also on SJ: Deloitte (HK) 德勤 香港收入
Worked here? Leave your review today
Get notified with more job opportunities and events
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs2.deloitte.com/cn/en/job/DELOA004X174597/Senior-Associate-M-A-Transaction-Services-Financial-Advisory-Hong-Kong →