- 收入 - 3/103/10
- 工時合理 - 8/108/10
- 晉升前景 - 3/103/10
- 快樂指數 - 5/105/10
“Junior Research Associate: 月收入 HK$13,000+1 month DB” – Anonymous – 2.12.2016
“正常日子：9:00am – 6:00pm
繁忙日子：9:00am – 6:00pm“- Anonymous – 2.12.2016
“– The co. is moving its “research center” to another foreign country
– Trimming down on Hong Kong’s staff, e.g. the whole D team. Also for UK & London.
– Think there will be more rounds of trimming?
– A sinking boat. Think before you click the button.
– Good job for fresh grad who’d like to enter the financial field and looking for an “office job”– Anonymous – 2.12.2016
“– Basic secondary research on financial data, on-job training so it’s not hard to handle.
– Basic knowledge in financial market, at least the basics. e.g. at least you know what a stock is? IPO?
– Basic Excel
– Don’t put too much expectation as THIS IS NOT AN IBANK. THIS IS NOT AN IBANK. THIS IS NOT AN IBANK.
– Better have good English: can communicate fluently with your fellows who are proud coz’ they “graduate from “overseas universities” (whose ranking are not even comparable with XYZ Univ in HK)“- Anonymous – 2.12.2016
“– Colleagues are real nice, friendly. Nice HR staff who are helpful.
– Not appreciate or recognize staff. All are fake. Just shows & jokes. Superficial.“- Anonymous – 2.12.2016
“– All those basic interview questions
– Financial market knowledge, e.g. what is an IPO? (just the definition is fine)
– No need CFA, that may even be a hindrance as they’re looking for someone who’s stable
– for the Korean one, you need to know Korean
– All in English, so better practice speaking
Phone Interview, 2nd Round or more interviews“- Anonymous – 2.12.2016
Employers or publishers who object to the above content please read SJ Community Guidelines and contact us via email or Facebook message. The above content is mere opinion of the submitter(s), not facts, not from an official source, and might be inaccurate.