“Assurance Intern (Financial Services) （年資 0年 / Fresh Grad ）： 月收入 HKD$8,100“ – Anonymous – 18.7.2017
繁忙日子：9:00am-11:00pm” – Anonymous – 18.7.2017
“– Quite beneficial if you wanna continue the one-way journey to audit/accounting.
– This internship experience could land you jobs as financial controller/fund admin/internal audit/product controller at banks, if that’s what you want.
– No return offers will be given but you would get fast track for graduate positions, and most likely get back into FS. “– Anonymous – 18.7.2017
“– Data collection/data mapping using Excel most of the time.
– Assist seniors in completing audit analysis.
– Check mathematical consistency on clients’ financial statements.
– Gain insights/advice from seniors/career coach through chitchats/lunch. ”– Anonymous – 18.7.2017
“– The atmosphere/mood during peak season (Jan – April) is generally tense and pessimistic.
– You’ll probably work with grumpy seniors, or occasionally some nice ones who really want you to learn stuff.
– The issue of OT is less severe comparing with other departments (EG/IG). “– Anonymous – 18.7.2017
“– Phone interview for overseas students
– Group interview for local students
– Behavioral questions
– You could tell the HR that you prefer working at FS.
Phone Interview, Aptitude Tests ”– Anonymous – 18.7.2017
而家仲可以上埋SJ House ==> SJ House，一個網睇晒各區的住宅Rating，快D上來Rate下自己住緊個屋苑啦！
Employers who object to or otherwise wish to complain about the above content please contact us via email or press here. The above is mere opinion of the submitter(s) (not this website) only on the working environment of the said company, not from an official source, might be inaccurate, and in no way indicates the quality of any products or services or the level of competence or integrity of the above mentioned company and its staff. Unauthorised reposting of the contents herein is strictly prohibited.