- 收入 - 3/103/10
- 工時合理 - 2/102/10
- 晉升前景 - 7/107/10
- 快樂指數 - 2/102/10
“Executive – Financial Practice 月收入 HK$$10,000-15,000“– Anonymous 22.8.2016
“正常日子： 5 days work 9:00 am-7:00 pm
繁忙日子：5 days work 9:00am-12:00am/3:00am + weekend work at home to call media / send press release “– Anonymous 22.8.2016
“general (if you are not stupid or lazy AF): E > SE (1yr) > AM (1yr) > M (1yr) > SM (total at least 6yrs exp) > Assistant Director > Associate Director > Director > Senior Director“ – Anonymous 22.8.2016
“– Call media and investors to beg coverage & press conference / meeting & luncheon
– Monitor media coverage every morning and/or afternoon, prepare news coverage reportS
– Draft press releases and other corporate materials (annual report: chairman’s statement, management’s discussion and analysis; website content; press conference & investor presentation PPT; stock price report; monthly news report; rundown & MC script of events etc.)
– Assist in the development and execution of IR & PR programs (interim, annual, AGM, IPO listing etc); take care of venue booking (hotel/restaurant/conference rooms), backdrop design, IS booking etc.“ – Anonymous 22.8.2016
“– Very stressful, need to handle around 10+ clients and 1 – 2 IPO listing at the same time
– Long working hours (12 hours +) and management grade (some AM/M +) normally won’t help to share the burden (leave office sharp), team work = 0
– Obsession of hierarchy, junior = cheap labor
– “can-do spirit”, won’t say no to client’s unreasonable request“ – Anonymous 22.8.2016
“1/ 2-hour written test: literally “written” test, no computer will be provided but just a piece of paper and pens; translate (C>E) / draft listed company press release based on the provided materials; share why do you want to be a financial pr
2/ First round of interview (MD): Self introduction; Why financial PR; Do you know anything of the company/ financial PR; Name 2 stocks that you would like to buy and why; Expectations of the job (i.e. OT) etc.
3/ Second round of interview (Director – your supervisor in the future): Self introduction; Why financial PR; Expectations of the job (i.e. OT) etc.
2nd Round or more interviews, Written Tests” Anonymous 22.8.2016
Employers or publishers who object to the above content please read SJ Community Guidelines and contact us via email or Facebook message. The above content is mere opinion of the submitter(s), not facts, not from an official source, and might be inaccurate.