Vivien Chan & Co. 陳韻雲律師行 收入

  • 6/10
    收入 - 6/10
  • 5/10
    工時合理 - 5/10
  • 6/10
    晉升前景 - 6/10
  • 6/10
    快樂指數 - 6/10


Trainee (年資 1-3年 / 1-3 Yrs)HK$ 30,000” – Anonymous 25.10.2018 [Email verified]

Trainee (年資 1-3年 / 1-3 Yrs)HK$ 30,000” – Anonymous 2.3.2018

Trainee (年資 0年 / Fresh Grad)HK$15,000 for first three months, then $30,000 after you registered your TC with Law Soc” – Anonymous 28.10.2017

Trainee Solicitor$30,000” – Anonymous 12.10.2016

Trainee Solicitor$15,000” – Anonymous 6.10.2016



“正常時間:9:00am – 7:00pm

繁忙時間:9:00am – 9:00pm” – Anonymous 25.10.2018 [Email verified]

“正常時間:9:00am – 8:00pm

繁忙時間:9:00am – 10:00pm” – Anonymous 2.3.2018



其他Trainee 完了,都離開了,沒有晉升參考。 – Anonymous 2.3.2018

主要係反擊上一個留言, 話TC $15000 果個
上2星期先去interview, 個hr話trainee 有30k喎
你係打錯定吹水先”– Anonymous 12.10.2016



“IP”– Anonymous 25.10.2018 [Email verified]

 “IP, legal”– Anonymous 2.3.2018

Largely IP“  – Anonymous 28.10.2017

Corporate Services
Dispute Resolution
Enforcement of IP Rights
Insolvency & Restructuring
Intellectual Property
Mergers & Acquisitions
Notarial Services
Private Client
Pro Bono
Real Estate
Regulatory Compliance
White Collar Crime
” – Anonymous 6.10.2016



“Energetic, professional and Opps”– Anonymous 25.10.2018 [Email verified]

不快樂。[redacted]– Anonymous 2.3.2018



“Interview, 2nd Round or more interviews, Written Tests, Aptitude Tests”– Anonymous 25.10.2018 [Email verified]

Written test; Interview

2nd Round or more interviews, Written Tests– Anonymous 2.3.2018

You will do an English Ability MC test, followed by company introduction session, then those who did not pass the test will be asked to leave (around 60-70%). The remaining will do a 2-hour written assessment including giving legal advice and translations, and then a short interview with partners.

2nd Round or more interviews, Written Tests”– Anonymous 28.10.2017

Shortlisted candidates will be invited to do a 1-week intern and then you will get the offer if everything goes well.


Phone Interview, 2nd Round or more interviews” – Anonymous 12.10.2016

A 35-minute MC test on English language ability
Written legal analysis
Panel Interview
Cocktail Reception

All candidates will do the MC test at the same time, followed by an introduction to the firm. About 30% of candidates will proceed to the remaining rounds, the other 70% will be asked to leave immediately after the introduction.

2nd Round or more interviews, Written Tests, Aptitude Tests” – Anonymous 6.10.2016

關注高質內容,讀神科又想入行頂級MNC / Banking / Law Firm? 即時填妥以下表格,SJ將不定時推送獨家行業活動 (絕不SPAM)

* indicates required


而家仲可以上埋SJ House ==> SJ House,一個網睇晒各區的住宅Rating,快D上來Rate下自己住緊個屋苑啦!

Employers who object to or otherwise wish to complain about the above content please contact us via email or press here. The above is mere opinion of the submitter(s) (not this website) only on the working environment of the said company, not from an official source, might be inaccurate, and in no way indicates the quality of any products or services or the level of competence or integrity of the above mentioned company and its staff. Unauthorised reposting of the contents herein is strictly prohibited.

立即加入StealJobs@FB 更多90後上位攻略

Comments are closed.